Can’t get enough of Google? Find out what else you can do with Google besides web searches! Learn how these easy-to-use Google tools can save you time and help with your studies.
- Google Scholar
searches the web for books and scholarly articles and provides links to
the library’s resources from on or off campus, resulting in higher
- Google Docs lets you store and share your documents, spreadsheets, surveys and presentations online, for access anytime, anywhere.
- Google Calendar will help you schedule appointments, share project calendars, publish your student group calendar.
- Google Reader helps you keep up with your favorite blogs and websites, and also share stories with your friends.
- Create a customized homepage with iGoogle
- And so much more! (Maps, Books, Buzz, Photos...)